Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corrupt exchange EDB files and save it into PST

Hi,

Can anyone suggest me any effective utility which can assist me to export database from corrupt exchange EDB files and save it into PST. I want to recover & restore my EDB files which is corrupt now. It seems very complicated to repair corrupt EDB file.

Repair corrupted EDB file
    Hi,
    I am in a need to recoverin my corrupt EDB and then I also want that the mailboxes of the EDB to be restored to the PST format one by one.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated...

You can export the entire database from corrupt or inaccessible exchange edb files.

Comment

Hi ,
      Please check the .edb file is in the clean shutdown state or not .
      1. eseutil /mh "path of the database file" - this will show you the database state is in clean shutdown or dirty shutdown.In case if it in dirty shutdown state it will show you the required logs .
      2. eseutil /ml "path of the logs " - will tell you the respective logs for that database are in sequential order or not . If it is in sequential order please do the soft recovery .
      3. Then do the soft recovery by using the below command and it will commit the uncommitted logs to the database.
      eseutil /r
      4. In case if soft recovery doesn't help we need to do a repair process and that will bring the dirty database file to the clean shutdown state .
      eseutil /p
      5. In case if the repair process is helpless please try to restore the edb file and it's respective logs from the last successful backup and try to mount the database .

Comment

Originally posted by donaldchandler View Post
        Hi,

Can anyone suggest me any effective utility which can assist me to export database from corrupt exchange EDB files and save it into PST. I want to recover & restore my EDB files which is corrupt now. It seems very complicated to repair corrupt EDB file.

Repair corrupted EDB file
        Hi,
        I am in a need to recoverin my corrupt EDB and then I also want that the mailboxes of the EDB to be restored to the PST format one by one.
        Any help will be greatly appreciated...

Try to look at the answer here: http://community.office365.com/en-us.../t/265228.aspx

Comment

Working...
        X